TJ as a midi controller over WIFI

mat

Hi, I'm using TJ to control

Post by mat »

Hi,

I'm using TJ to control VSTIs on Reaper on a Vista PC without any problem so it should work with FL just the same... About DSMIDIWIFI, it works fine with me, about every time, in my experience it's really a matter of starting everything in the right order (something like DSMidiWifi, then Program on the PC then TJ... I just never remember...). Bottom line, I'm more using core midi nowadays...

Jesse

bpm, have you tried rtpMIDI?

Post by Jesse »

bpm, have you tried rtpMIDI? http://www.tobias-erichsen.de/rtpMIDI.html

That is the main way to get coremidi working on Windows as far as I can tell. As for FL Studio specifically, I can't shed any additional light on it....

mat

Bpm, sorry for the late

Post by mat »

Bpm, sorry for the late reply. Of course I'm using Rtpmidi to have core midi working with Reaper, I just didn't mention it since I thought it was obvious (it's the first thing I installed on my PC since iOS 4)... and yes it's working flawlessly as compared to DSMidiWifi... Since version 2 is out and with the custom scales/voice control/scales storage buttons TJ has become even more incredible as a midi controller for PC, just make sure to use an ad-hock network for minimal latency.

Merry Xmas to you and have fun using TJ with FL!