saving,loading and playing session

pdidit

saving,loading and playing session

Post by pdidit »

I'm having trouble with this. I recorded a session and saved it and when I download it to the computer, the little player window shows the wave and advances but there is no actual sound. I t appears to be downloading but to where? It never asks me where to save the download. I can't find it on the computer. Am I missing a step?
When I load the saved session it plays very slow. I recorded it at 110 but it is not playing back at that speed AND it shows 137 as the tempo.
Just as a wish list It would be great to be able to change the tempo after the loop in created. In fact , I guess that's what i'm trying to do, get the session back to 110.

pdidit

I figured out part of it. I

Post by pdidit »

I figured out part of it. I had to save the recording session after turning off the record. that saved it with the numbers. When I go to the computer and download it, it plays it at the slow speed (102) but still doesn't download it , It just streams it. How do i get a session onto my computer so I can work on it in my daw?

Jesse

For session record, you do

Post by Jesse »

For session record, you do have to stop the recording before you try to download it. The trick to downloading the WAV files from the wifi transfer with your web browser is to right-click and choose Download As, or similar from the pop-up menu. Clicking will often just try to stream it, as you've discovered.

pdidit

This worked Thanks It works

Post by pdidit »

This worked Thanks It works for the loops and samples too. Love the app, the interface, the named notes, the key change, Which can be played as cord changes, The samples are the best! and the love all the scales.