Rewind feature

Zephos66

Rewind feature

Post by Zephos66 »

Hi Jesse awesome app grats to you big time. I spent hours making all sorts of music I feel like a master composer lol.

So I was wondering if there's a feature maybe I haven't seen it, but. I would like to if your recording loops and you mess up and want to do it over, instead of waiting for the loops you have already composed to finish and loop back around maybe there's a button to go back to the start of the loops and start your new loop again.
Like now if you mess up you have to cancel recording and set up the loop recording again.

I don't know if I'm explaining it right but the rewind would restart all the loops from the beginning and que you back so it's easy to record again.

Thanks for your help in all the other posts and thanks in advance for this one. I'm sure you'll figure something out cause you've already figured this out. Like I said awesome and keep it up.

Jesse

I do plan on adding a

Post by Jesse »

I do plan on adding a position reset button that would get the loop back to the top. But to make it easy for you to immediately redo a recording, I think you're really wanting a quick button to cancel-rewind-and-restart-record. I like that idea!

guitarchitect

I'll second that suggestion.

Post by guitarchitect »

I'll second that suggestion. I could really use that feature!

caseyjamesbasichis

It would be great if there

Post by caseyjamesbasichis »

It would be great if there was a fast way to drop a cue/ bookmark, by pressing a button during playback at the desired point. This would be much nicer than just a reset to 0.

The marker could be set 4 beats before the start of the loop (4 four beats before the end) to allow a count in. Once cue mark was set the return to 0 button would alway return to that cue point.

This would also be great for long complex loops (32 bars) to help us focus on a portion at bar 16 without having to return to 0 on every take or rehearsal.

If the restart button is on the main screen, I think the set cue button clould easily be tucked in the loop menu. The reset to zero function button would function as suggested here, until a cue was set. Clearing the cue could return it to it's normal function

mat

Hi, a workaround I found to

Post by mat »

Hi, a workaround I found to rewind loops is to go to the instrument creation screen, while the loops are playing and with a mic attached though it may not be necessary, and simply press cancel... The loops are magically rewinded and not playing anymore.