I am in need of.....

freesoulvw

I am in need of.....

Post by freesoulvw »

I have made a few orchestral songs using Thumbjam but the tracks are missing an element of drum sounds. None of the current drum sounds in Thumbjam sound "right" with the orchestra style of sounds immgoing for. The closest thing is the Indian flavor but that changes my songs to a different style.

Does anyone have a good lead on any concert type percussion instruments. I would love a tympani drum as I believe they are considered a pitched instrument. Also add a few traditional orchestral style of sounds like giant cymbals. I forget what there called but usually marching bands have them. Generally they crash at certain points when the guy slam two of them together.

Sorry I'm tired from work or I might know what I'm talking about.

If anyone can please help me. If the have any software instruments like Komplete 7 that has these instruments and could sample them and upload that would be sweet. If you want to get me on twitter @freesoulvw or through this site I can send you my email so you can send them direct.

Please and thank you forever. Freesoulvw

Check out my songs at soundcloud.com/freesoulsound. All iPad/iOS app created songs.

ClassicalFan

If this is still a need ... I

Post by ClassicalFan »

If this is still a need ... I created a timpani for my own songs, it's available for download at http://songs.rocketlaura.com/instrumentfiles/ ...

mat

Downloaded several

Post by mat »

Downloaded several instruments from your site, they sound great!! Thanks for sharing them (love the timpani BTW).

ClassicalFan

glad you liked them! Like

Post by ClassicalFan »

glad you liked them! Like freesoulvw above, I sometimes have a need for just that timpani sound and nothing else will do

Jesse

Yes, those are some nice

Post by Jesse »

Yes, those are some nice sounds, I might consider putting some of them up for in-app download.

I actually put up some Timpani instruments I recorded yesterday, check them out too...

ClassicalFan

excellent! I'll check out

Post by ClassicalFan »

excellent! I'll check out your timpani ...