Setup TJ to record midi in Cubasis?

DavidR

Setup TJ to record midi in Cubasis?

Post by DavidR »

TJ is fabulous app! Trying to record the midi output to Cubasis on the same iPad. Have tried Interapp Audio connection and Audiobus. I can get audio but not midi. How do on I set it up properly? Thanks!

DavidR

Re: Setup TJ to record midi in Cubasis?

Post by DavidR »

I have fiddled with this for 2 months, trying to figure it out from the manual. Very inconsistent results, very frustrating. What I am specifically trying to do is: use tj as midi instrument; record the midi in cubasis; have that midi recording then play back thru tj. Could you PLEASE create a standard setup outline of the essential in-out setup. I know there are different specific controls for different nuances and applications, but SURELY there is one general connection setup that would do this. By the number of views of this question it would seem that a lot of folks are having the same issue. (If you read this and would like it addressed, perhaps same issue with different DAW, how about adding a Reply to help get the issue some attention.). Also get some crazy blowup distorted can't turn off bugs while making attempts at getting this to work. Thanks!

DavidR

Re: Setup TJ to record midi in Cubasis?

Post by DavidR »

OR... Is there another DAW that records, edits, and mixes both midi and audio that works well with tj?