how to download a pack of samples in a zip file

drmrclapper

how to download a pack of samples in a zip file

Post by drmrclapper »

how do you download a pack of 538 different instruments in a zip file. When I goto do over wifi it only lets me enter one at a time as a wave file

Jesse

You should be able to choose

Post by Jesse »

You should be able to choose a ZIP file for upload and it will install all instruments contained within it. This is in the top-left section of the wifi transfer web page under User Instruments. How did you create the ZIP file in question, what files does it contain?

drmrclapper

i tried to download a set of

Post by drmrclapper »

i tried to download a set of robert rich samples i bought online from a reputable company. I tried to load the zip file in the top left corner as new instruments and they all loaded as uploaded samples in the bottom left of "Thumbjam configuration" as uploaded samples, but nothing went to my thumbjam app for any of these in new instruments or any other area of thumbjam.

Jesse

That's because they were just

Post by Jesse »

That's because they were just samples and not prepared ThumbJam instruments. You can make your own ThumbJam instruments using those samples inside the app by going to Sound->Create Instrument, give it a name, then hit the Import New button at the bottom to choose the samples you wish to add to your instrument. You may need to then edit the sample info for each one to verify their pitch information is correct. Give it a try and post back here if you have more questions...

A tip, once you do make an instrument you can get back to the edit screen for it by going to Edit->Sample and press the Sample Sets button near the top, find your instrument in the list, then press the blue arrow on the right side of the list item.