Tj to sequence other apps. Half working. Please help!!

ade123321

Tj to sequence other apps. Half working. Please help!!

Post by ade123321 »

Ok, so I have TJ triggering animoog just fine. But when the loop has been 'recorded' in TJ, it reverts to the TJ internal sound. Surely the idea, and what I need is to have a few TJ loops or 'tracks', then to have a midi output 'track' so I have TJ sounds and other app 'tracks' over internal midi.

Anyone else had this problem?

Jesse

What you are asking for would

Post by Jesse »

What you are asking for would be a new feature, as TJ does not currently output sequenced MIDI. It is on the list for future features, however.

ade123321

Ah, well that would be top of

Post by ade123321 »

Ah, well that would be top of my list. Thanks.

Kabletx

Just downloaded TJ today, and

Post by Kabletx »

Just downloaded TJ today, and I must say I'm quite impressed. That said, I was wondering if there was any update on the possible addition of a "midi sequence" option? I've found iOS sequencing to leave much to be desired, and I think TJ would offer an ideal solution to the issue!

Thanks for your time!

Kabletx

Howdy! I just downloaded

Post by Kabletx »

Howdy!

I just downloaded Thumbjam today and I must say quite impressed. That said, I was wondering if there was any update in regards to the potential MIDI sequencer option? I find sequencing on iOS to be a real pain, and I think the Thumbjam provides a far better alternative approach.

Thank you for your time!