ios 6 & iphone 5

Galaxyexplorer

ios 6 & iphone 5

Post by Galaxyexplorer »

I am very very dissapointed by apple! I think it's a complete disaster!

Jesse

But TJ works on it, right?

Post by Jesse »

But TJ works on it, right? Right?

Galaxyexplorer

@Jesse: Yes! ThumbJam works :

Post by Galaxyexplorer »

@Jesse: Yes! ThumbJam works : ) All my apps seems to work! There are many good things but also a lot of bad news! Please tell me that you plan a windows8 version (My Hate/Love with apple kills me ; )!
Indeed, are you on board with Audiobus and how you plan (if you do that) using the new full screnn size! It's not apple....developers like you make the buisness!
Greetings!

Galaxyexplorer

Yes ; )! (DrumJam too...all

Post by Galaxyexplorer »

Yes ; )! (DrumJam too...all my apps so far!)

brunogarza1021

This is what I've done on an

Post by brunogarza1021 »

This is what I've done on an Apple using Logic 9 and some videos I'm using ThumbJam as a MIDI Controller and playing an instrument off of ThumbJam too.
http://www.youtube.com/DigiMixStudios

So what's this "disaster" you speak of?

Galaxyexplorer

The disaster is apple's

Post by Galaxyexplorer »

The disaster is apple's general way! IOS 6...now IOS 6.0.1 is really crap. A lot of bugs. They removed things which i liked in IOS 5.1.1. I have now also some audio issues and a lot more. That all and with all their propretiary shit they going fast down for me. The music apps are the ONLY reason at the moment to stay with ios but i hope for an Android or Windows phone 8 device in the future. Apple has lost all that magic for me and i think it was a big fail to bought a overpriced iPhone 5 64GB : O! So please Android, Windows and dear music app developers...show me the way out of this "sect"!

Jesse

Yes, I will be supporting

Post by Jesse »

Yes, I will be supporting Audiobus (hopefully for its launch in next month) on both ThumbJam and DrumJam, as well as iphone5 support.

What kind of things are you seeing on ios6, exactly?

Galaxyexplorer

Audiobus Support is great!

Post by Galaxyexplorer »

Audiobus Support is great! But i wish you would say that you are intersted in other mobile os : (
ios 6.0.1: The Store is bad! Now i have a bad sound quality when i'm running 3-4 app At the same. Also i have some "clicks" "cracks" in the music player. W-Lan does not work fine. Once the 3G is disconnected the iPhone 5 "freeze" on EDGE and i have to go back to 3G manual. Safari Browser and different Apps are crashing very often now....etc....etc....Maps are crap.....etc...no more apps as gift in the app store. Problems with....stop...enough. 5.1.1 was far far better. So i don't know what is going wrong with Apple. Oh and higher prices in the app store...no problem...but over night in a "secret" action. F.... Indeed the iPhone is still too small. It gets very fast scratches. Puuuhhhh. How i said DISASTER!!!