Please include background recording PLEASE!

Galaxyexplorer

Please include background recording PLEASE!

Post by Galaxyexplorer »

Playing chords with ThumbJam sounds over SoundPrismPro sounds so awesome.....but without the option to record this....mmhhhh...a shame! Is there any other way for this....?

Jesse

Not until I release the

Post by Jesse »

Not until I release the update. Unless you want to use two devices and wifi midi, or record it via the analog output to something else.....

As usual, my dates are slipping... sorry!

Galaxyexplorer

: ( Hope it comes soon...(or

Post by Galaxyexplorer »

: ( Hope it comes soon...(or audiobus)...that would push ThumbJam straight to my absolutly Top (It's of course always in the Top5 but that would make it even more awesome!!!!! There are no better strings outside! There are some ios music heroes and you're one of them ; )
Cheers!

Galaxyexplorer

I absolutly agree...i don't

Post by Galaxyexplorer »

I absolutly agree...i don't know why don't fix this big bug in a "little" update! It's more important (for me) as any other feauture! It's very very frustrating thing....

J.C

It's not a bug. It's a lack

Post by J.C »

It's not a bug. It's a lack of feature, not quiet the same.
And even if recording while controlling with an other app is enabled, it is almost useless without a kind of recording start synchronisation...

But I agree that a patch to fix the existing Bugs (offset play of recorded loops, for example) is much more important than an update with new features... (even if I know that I'll love this update!)

Galaxyexplorer

It's just for me a "bug"

Post by Galaxyexplorer »

It's just for me a "bug" perhaps....how i said often i really love this app but this missing "feature" is like a cutted arm for me! Indeed the synchronisation is no problem as it start recording by hitting the first key f.e. also it's easy to run 3 (or more) apps at the same time if your hardware can handle it!
So i'm looking forward to the next update and i hope i can play and record live soon 6 voices chords with this great strings (...and the other instruments)!
Indeed i would love to create some new intruments but my english is too bad to understand that all!
So if someone have found a german translation please tell me!
@Jesse: Sorry for my nerving voice...i will go silence now and wait! You are one of my ios music heroes!
Cheers!

J.C

I understand you very well, I

Post by J.C »

I understand you very well,

I used to work a lot with TJ but the few bugs and limitations became so frustrating to me, that I decided to have a TJ break and to wait for the update to come...
Once it will better communicate with other Apps, with or without Audiobus, it will be a real killer, but right now it's just killing my creativity.

But Jesse is one of the most responsive and most competent iOS Music devs so we just have to be patient.

Soon this forum will one more time be full of "WOW!" and "Amazing!" etc...

In Jesse we trust

;-)