Deleting downloaded sample packs?

plugged1

Deleting downloaded sample packs?

Post by plugged1 »

I have an ipod touch 4g ios 4.3.3 and only 8gb because I never inteded it for movies, etc.. I`m running out of memory pretty quickly, so I decided to delete some of the sample packs I downloaded in the app itself. I went to edit, etc..so there is a red minus sign by them. I click the red minus sign and it turns sideways and a delete icon pops up. I push the delete and...NOTHING! It fades in color a bit, but that`s it. No matter what I do, even restarting the ipod, they are still there and work as if I did nothing. I love the app, I just want to "take back" a little space by deleting the ones I downloaded that I don`t use. Any help would be appreciated!

Jesse

Two things to try: go to

Post by Jesse »

Two things to try: go to Edit->Sample page, and press the "Sample Set" button near the top. A list will come up, find the instruments you don't want and do the swipe across gesture on the one you want to delete, then hit the red delete. If that still doesn't do it, try the WiFi transfer interface (Prefs->Wifi Transfer, enable it, and connect from your computer the URL shown).

plugged1

Thanks so much for the quick

Post by plugged1 »

Thanks so much for the quick reply! I`ll try that. I love this app!

plugged1

Yes the swipe gesture method

Post by plugged1 »

Yes the swipe gesture method worked.