Midi open in (compatible apps ?)

grb

Midi open in (compatible apps ?)

Post by grb »

Trying to edit the saved midi performance in Nanostudio, I chose the 'open in' option for the midi export, and then select Nanostudio, which opens up, but no indication of a midi file received in Nanostudio...

Is this an incompatibility between the two apps, or is there a certain method to this ?

Also, anyone with any other recommended apps for editing the midi performance out of thumbjam with the 'open in' option...

Thanks all,

grb.

J.C

I am not able to open TJ's

Post by J.C »

I am not able to open TJ's MIDI FIle in whatever App. Only Music Studio accept to open it but the file is veeeeeeeeeeeery long (in bars) and has nothing in. Very strange and not usable.

Any idea Jesse?

EDIT:

Ok so it seems that it is only when I use Genome to control TJ that the resulting MIDI files are unusable. Not a big deal.

@grb, I personally use Music Studio to edit MIDI, IMHO the most intuitive MIDI Editor you can find in the iOS world. And it's now virtual MIDI compatible!

grb

Interestingly, Nanostudio got

Post by grb »

Interestingly, Nanostudio got an update last night, which mentioned a fix for Midi files in iOS6, haven't had time to test in depth, but it does now prompt to save the midi file when exporting via 'Open In' from Thumbjam

grb.