Imported loops drowns out instruments

Aurumdutchy

Imported loops drowns out instruments

Post by Aurumdutchy »

When I imported a loop made from beatmaker so I can put some instruments on it but I can bearly hear the instruments from thumbjam app the imported loop always seems to drown them out app is their a option I'm missing I would love to use this to put basslines on beats I made with the beatmaker app but it seems like the beat drowns out the instruments so Is their a workaround or option I hope someone can help me with this I would greatly appreciate it

Jesse

Sure, just turn the volume

Post by Jesse »

Sure, just turn the volume down on that loop, in the Loop->Mixer. It's a shame that other apps make such over-compressed loud loops that can't mix with normal loudness sounds :)

Aurumdutchy

Thanks, for the quick reply.

Post by Aurumdutchy »

Thanks, for the quick reply. I already love this app it's great
to use with the Beatmaker app since it's hard to make original melodies with Beatmaker. I'll probably use this to make samples then import them back to beatmaker since it has a better sequencer.
It would be great if their was a option to import a sample into TJ and make a new instrument from a single sample or sound and be able to play a whole scale of notes with just the one sample or sound.

Jesse

You can make a new instrument

Post by Jesse »

You can make a new instrument from an imported (or pasted) sample, check out the User Guide for details!