Thumbjam causing major Beatmaker sound problems

Dilnay

Thumbjam causing major Beatmaker sound problems

Post by Dilnay »

I don't know what is going on but ever since the OS4 upgrade, every time I open Beatmaker after I have used Thumbjam, the sounds on all my pads and saved songs in Beatmaker becomes muffled and distorted. What I end up having to do is switch off my Iphone and then turn it back on again in order for fix Beatmaker. This is totally unacceptable.

Thumbjam may not be a very expensive app and it is great to use, but it should not affect Beatmaker or any other app. Is anyone else having this problem? Can someone fix this please.

Jesse

This is very strange indeed.

Post by Jesse »

This is very strange indeed. Instead of rebooting, could you try just double-tapping the home button to get the running "task-bar" and touch and hold the ThumbJam icon to remove it from the list. This is the better way to stop the application. Then go into beatmaker and see if that helps.

I will try to reproduce it here.

Before you start slinging blame around, realize that Apple changed a lot behind the scenes in IOS4, and any kind of behavior that affects two separately running apps is almost definitely a bug in IOS4 and not in either app.

Dilnay

Sorry if I sounded like I was

Post by Dilnay »

Sorry if I sounded like I was trying to lay blame, I was just really crazed trying to figure out what happened, but you are right, double tapping home and removing TJ from the list worked.

Thanks and sorry for sounding like a loony.