iPad

cassiano

iPad

Post by cassiano »

Hi there... I have been so excited playing around with Thumbjam in iPad. Has anybody been playing it?

The only thing is that sometimes one note gets stuck ringing and doesn't stop until I change the instrument. I hope this is fixed soon.

Other than that, it's absolutely great. This is gonna cause some revolution, I can tell you.

Cheers

jorgren

I had it one time on the iPod

Post by jorgren »

I had it one time on the iPod (not iPad). I had to restart the app. This only happened once in many hours of jamming though.

Zephos66

I tried playing on the iPad

Post by Zephos66 »

I tried playing on the iPad and it's really great not as much as on my iPhone though. I did see some kinda graphical error though on the iPad but I haven't heard that note lock yet, I guess I have to play with it a bit more on the iPad. The thing with the graphics is, sometimes and most of the time when playing the drums it makes these weird lines kinda like it's not meant for the iPad. Other than that no complaints for the iPad otherwise. Will let you know though.

Thanks again

Jesse

I got an iPad on Friday and

Post by Jesse »

I got an iPad on Friday and the iPhone version of TJ really translates well to it. Mainly because I let you cram so many notes on the screen already, now you can actually control them :)

The note sticking thing appears to be when you try to do more than 5 simultaneous touches... the moment you make the 6th touch the 1st one becomes stuck.

The weird lines on the drums patches were a bug in the iphone version too, which is already fixed here.

Zephos66

Yes I do have to say it

Post by Zephos66 »

Yes I do have to say it translates very well, makes it easier. I never saw the lines on the iPhone guess it was something I only saw on the iPad.

vangisteren

tj on iphone is great, but on

Post by vangisteren »

tj on iphone is great, but on the ipad its truly fantastic. @jesse: i guess you know, that you have a great chance to create a milestone in musicmaking AND performing matter.