OS4 Update issue

opc10

OS4 Update issue

Post by opc10 »

Just updated to new version with OS4 support etc.
Not sure if this is happening to everyone, but when i first start the app it opens up and then closes within a few seconds. But then when i go to the new multi-tasking bar the app is there and it opens ok.

Is this just me?

thanks,
Julian

Jesse

I have also just seen this

Post by Jesse »

I have also just seen this myself on the iPhone 4. Another user has reported it happening repeatedly, and has submitted crash reports as described at http://thumbjam.com/node/80 . The location of the crash is consistent.

Also, I am seeing the same crash if I go into Edit->Sample, then SampleSets, select a recorded sample, then return to the main list. Or after creating a new recorded sample, and hitting done. I am looking into it.

envyme217

After updating v1.2 on iOS4

Post by envyme217 »

After updating v1.2 on iOS4 3GS, I got a somewhat similar problem.
Right after turning off thumbjam
a thin red line appears at the top of the iPhone desktop momentarily.

Jesse

I believe I have solved the

Post by Jesse »

I believe I have solved the issue and am currently testing it more. I will resubmit 1.2.1 tonight and try to get expedited approval (again)... wish me luck!

opc10

Good luck! For others. If you

Post by opc10 »

Good luck!

For others. If you open the app and it immediately goes down. Just go to the multitask bar (Double Click home button). Thumbjam will be there. It should open ok from there.
A couple of times i've had to switch between opeing from Multitask or just directly from the app icon on main screen.

opc10

Jesse. Adding to your earlier

Post by opc10 »

Jesse. Adding to your earlier post:

If you record a new instrument, when you hit Done or Cancel the app crashes. If you've hit Done, however, once you bring the app back up the recorded sample will be there.

Julian

Jesse

Yes, this was tied to the

Post by Jesse »

Yes, this was tied to the same issue as the app startup crash, and is fixed also.