Spontaneous loss of downloaded samples

snikle1212

Spontaneous loss of downloaded samples

Post by snikle1212 »

I downloaded all of the instrument samples months ago. Everything was working fine. Today I noticed that most of the uploaded samples were gone. They were still listed on the menu, however. I went to the download samples page and most of the instrument listings were bolded, indicating that they had not been downloaded. Once again - all the instruments were still listed on the app menu. Explanation please? Thanks in advance.

Jesse

Did you by chance update the

Post by Jesse »

Did you by chance update the OS or restore your device since that time?

Were you able to re download them and get them to work? If not, you can go to the Edit->Samples, press Sample Sets button which brings up a list of all the instrument sample sets. Find the ones you are missing and swipe across them to delete. Then go back and try to re-download.

snikle1212

Thanks for the reply! I did

Post by snikle1212 »

Thanks for the reply! I did not update, nor did I restore. I was able to re-download with no problem. What I can't understand is: 1) How did I lose the samples and 2) Why were the missing instruments still listed on the sample menu?

Howard

I've also recently

Post by Howard »

I've also recently experienced this, without a restore or upgrade. When I select the new instrument, it's name appears, but the sound and layout of the previous instrument remains (though control & sample settings do seem to change). It seems only the downloaded instruments are affected. So I'll download them again.

Been wondering if it's related to how full my phone has become. I'm close to 100 loop sets (I often go back and edit them) + 10 sessions, and I believe I received a "device full" message around the time the instruments stopped loading).

Thanks. Again.