Loaded loop not playing

mat

Loaded loop not playing

Post by mat »

Maybe is it just a misunderstanding of the way it works but when I copy/paste an audio track as a loop and then try to add it to the current loopset (via Load with the correct option ticked) the loop is loaded and shows up in th main window but doesn't play with the other loops. I have to delete them and repeatedly pause and play to make it sound. It happened to me today as I was not satisfied with the imported loop tempo (set at 89 something when the IShred original recording (got the audio copy function today so I can add it somewhat to my ThumbJam workflow) was set at 113, copied through audio copy/paste...)and created first a kind of dummy loop (just four bars of kick drum) at the correct tempo before loading/adding the pasted loop, after having loaded the imported loop, obly the dummy loop sounded. Hope my explanations make sense...

mat

Hi Jesse, were you able to

Post by mat »

Hi Jesse, were you able to replicate my loaded loop problem or is it another "mat only" situation? Excuse the typos BTW: I post from my Ipod these days ;)

Jesse

I'm sorry, haven't had a

Post by Jesse »

I'm sorry, haven't had a chance to try... I'll let you know...