Problem with ThumbJam and iK MultiMedia's iRig Keys

SienaT

Problem with ThumbJam and iK MultiMedia's iRig Keys

Post by SienaT »

Hi all, my name is Siena and I'm from Canada. I'm fairly new to ThumbJam, having only had it on my iPod Touch for about two weeks, but I'm really loving the app! I am totally blind and I'm using it with Voiceover, and I'm very pleased with how accessible the app is over all.

I have however noticed a bug in the app, and other Voiceover users have noticed this as well. When I go to set up the iRig Keys to work with ThumbJam and when I go to Prefs, then to Midi control, when i try to activate the Midi input button, the program crashes every time. Are there any other voiceover users on this forum, and if so, are any of you experiencing this? I've asked this question on AppleVis, a forum for blind and visually impaired Apple device users located at http://www.applevis.com, and I was told that this crash was a known issue with ThumbJam and Voiceover. Will this be fixed in the next update? I can get a sighted person to help me this time around, but it would be great if this could be correct in the next update as I don't always have sighted assistance readily available. If need be, I would be glad to send a video demonstration so that you can see/hear what is going on and where it crashes.

Thank you in advance for your cooperation.

Kind regards,

Siena.

SienaT

Hi Jesse, Thank you for your

Post by SienaT »

Hi Jesse,

Thank you for your reply. My apologies for deleting your reply, I had sent a duplicate reply to your comment and accidently deleted both instead of my duplicate. My apologies. Thank you again for your help!