Features of upcoming version 1.4

Howard

I'm looking forward, one day,

Post by Howard »

I'm looking forward, one day, to being able to write whole songs within TJ's brilliant design.

And looking forward, even sooner, to appreciating what is clearly an exhaustive amount of work that went into this release.

In thanks,
Howard

sam.sealevel

Microphone

Post by sam.sealevel »

Microphone pass-through/monitor when recording from microphone? Would be pretty sweet. Thanks for everything, jesse.

ListTowardsLight

I really second the piano key

Post by ListTowardsLight »

I really second the piano key tint for the colors, or maybe even blending this scheme in to some extent: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/File:%27Kl ... n_v._3.svg

Overlook

Fantastic app. I really get

Post by Overlook »

Fantastic app. I really get inspired by it. Great!

I'm also very excited by the new features list for v1.4.

Are there any plans for not closing the Sound or the Loop lists when choosing a sound or a loop, making it easier to scroll thru and preview both?

Jesse

That's a good suggestion, I

Post by Jesse »

That's a good suggestion, I can add an option to provide for that behavior, since making a permanent change like that could annoy people who want to save button presses.

aroth711

Jesse, the next version (in

Post by aroth711 »

Jesse,

the next version (in your own words) "has been gestating far too long already" and is "long overdue". I've been waiting several months now, postponing several projects. Is there ANY timeframe you can give when 1.4 will be out?

guitarchitect

Jesse- Hope v1.4 arrives

Post by guitarchitect »

Jesse- Hope v1.4 arrives before Christmas; can't wait!
I posted a feature request last year for a larger recording stop button (a bigger target), or maybe stop buttons top and bottom, or separated more from other buttons. This would make ending a loop recording in time easier, less mis-hits. I typically need several "takes" because I miss the button - especially when playing at bottom. Any changes to these buttons in v1.4?

Jesse

The buttons are a little

Post by Jesse »

The buttons are a little bigger now, plus you've got some options, good or bad, you decide.

Check out this screenshot.....

guitarchitect

New button layout looks great

Post by guitarchitect »

New button layout looks great - much larger! What's the difference between "Finish Record" and "Finish Then Record"? Does "Retry Record" just erase and redo the recording?