Core Midi and/or Midi Mobilizer

VerbaLee

Core Midi and/or Midi Mobilizer

Post by VerbaLee »

Will core midi and/or midi Mobilizer be supported soon?

senrabad

I hope so, too. I'd love to

Post by senrabad »

I hope so, too. I'd love to hook this up to some of my hardware synths.
Thumbjam has great sounds and expansion capability, but vive la variete!

Jesse

Core Midi will definitely be

Post by Jesse »

Core Midi will definitely be supported for the next version. I will be getting the midi mobilizer dev kit soon but priority is lower on that since coremidi is now available.

Dredot

Oh man midi input support

Post by Dredot »

Oh man midi input support would be awesome... I have the moblizer but I expect them to add core midi support to accomidate the older controllers

Jesse

Just added CoreMidi output

Post by Jesse »

Just added CoreMidi output *and* input support here in development version. First time playing the ThumbJam instruments with a keyboard.... feels and sounds surprisingly good!

Also got the Midi Mobilizer today, waiting for the SDK from Line 6, and I'll add support for that too.

Dredot

Awesome Jesse you frackin

Post by Dredot »

Awesome Jesse you frackin rock!

VerbaLee

Awesome. Thanks. I just got a

Post by VerbaLee »

Awesome. Thanks. I just got a camera connection kit as well as the midi mobilizer in the mail the other day and look forward to using them both with Thumbjam. They both work well with other apps but Thumbjam will be the icing on the cake. Im really looking forward to be able to control both midi in and out with Thumbjam!!! Any idea of when the update will be released to the public with one or both of these midi capabilities?

Tellurico

Please please please, add

Post by Tellurico »

Please please please, add support for the SynthStation25 as well: http://www.synthstationapp.com/sdk.php

raketemensch

Sorry for the necro, but has

Post by raketemensch »

Sorry for the necro, but has this version been released? The only MIDI support I can seem to find in the app is DSMI, which doesn't seem to want to work for me, at least not as easily as Core.

I use Core MIDI over wifi regularly with a bunch of apps, but TJ is quickly becoming my composition tool of choice, and being able to record the midi output to drive dozens of other synths/samplers/VSTs/AUs would just be awesome.

It would also probably become my live instrument of choice at that point as well...

raketemensch

Nevermind, in digging through

Post by raketemensch »

Nevermind, in digging through the forums it looks like Core support is planned for 1.4, and 1.3 is the current Production version.