Export complete loop set as one loop file

eMicBra

Export complete loop set as one loop file

Post by eMicBra »

The new update is great!

Playing with the copy/paste features has me wishing that there were a way to export a loop set into a loop file (.wav) that contains the mixed down audio of all the loops in the set, and is exactly the length of the longest loop on the set.

I know you can do a session record, but that will usually not be exactly the length of the longest loop in the set.

What I want to be able to do is copy the mixed down audio from a loop set into 4track or beatmaker all at the same time as one audio file.

Thanks for the update. Very fine.

Jesse

This is a good idea. I had

Post by Jesse »

This is a good idea. I had actually thought about doing this by quantizing the start and stop of the session record feature (which I will still probably do if you have loops going). But I also like the idea of adding a mixdown feature for the loop set.

I think I would leave the reverb out, but I can see a case where you might want to include it as an option if it will be more of a finished product.

eMicBra

Great! Thanks for

Post by eMicBra »

Great! Thanks for considering it. I think it would be a good idea to give the user the option to mix down either pre or post effects.

Jesse

Without wifi or another music

Post by Jesse »

Without wifi or another music app that supports copy/paste using Sonoma Wireworks or BeatMakers interface there is no real way to get your stuff off right now.

But you have just requested a new feature: sending exports via email attachments from within the app.