Polyphonic version? Display-off in pitch-to-midi mode !

abg

Polyphonic version? Display-off in pitch-to-midi mode !

Post by abg »

You have plans to make polyhonic version? I play on violin and alternative app called "Midi Guitar" recognize polyphonic note but the latency is to big...I use irig with Thumbjam and i like pitch-to-midi and latency and response but not recognize two note ...And please resolve problem with display-off in pitch-to-midi .Thanks !!!

Jesse

Polyphonic pitch detection is

Post by Jesse »

Polyphonic pitch detection is pretty tricky.. that's one of the reasons the apps that do it have more latency. For now it probably isn't going to be a priority.

What "display-off" issue are you talking about? In the next update I will allow it be kept active when the app is in the background, including during screen lock. I think that is what you are referring to?

abg

I read your answer and I

Post by abg »

I read your answer and I understand that you are the Best developer of audio-to-midi for IOS :) .Of corse i understand the algoritm of MIDI is hard but I suggest to make another polyphonic version of Thumbjam ....Let people choose that is necessary for them: Monophonic=quickly response ....or Polyphonic=normal response but double note :) and all bought your program by all means will buy also another->polyphonic version.I surely would buy !And YES ,resolve in next version audio-to-midi work in background :) Thanks !!!Sorry for my English !!!

braguesa

I'd like a poly version,

Post by braguesa »

I'd like a poly version, too!!!