external control

Howard

external control

Post by Howard »

Hi,

Any way of using external pads/keys to control TJ?

Thanks,
H

Jesse

The upcoming version features

Post by Jesse »

The upcoming version features full midi control for input and output, via CoreMidi (wired or wifi), MidiMobilizer, and Akai Synthstation. So the answer to your question is yes, but not available quite yet.

Howard

wow...

Post by Howard »

wow...

marlow77

Jesse, That is great news!

Post by marlow77 »

Jesse,

That is great news! TJ is my favorite program!

Any chance that you will implement iOS coremidi control app-to-app on the same device? For instance, controlling Sunvox or Nanostudio from TJ? You would be the first to do that, like you have been for everything else!

luvluvaas

I need help connecting my

Post by luvluvaas »

I need help connecting my AKAI Pro LPK25 midi controller. I can't seem to see how to connect it to Thumbjam and don't even know if this is possible? any help would be appreciated.

Thanks!

Lucind

Howard

Hi Jesse, A belated

Post by Howard »

Hi Jesse,

A belated congratulations on the release.

I'm loving the Filter, Scales and Retry Record features particularly...

I know Tempo and Key/Scale can be controlled between two TJ's. Is there a way to control Looping and Edit parameters using TJ on a second phone? (Or using any other devices via midi?)

Thanks for your hard work.

Jesse

Nope, there are no remote

Post by Jesse »

Nope, there are no remote controls for looping, but some of the control parameters can be adjusted via midi input. For example, panning, level, and filter cutoff, the latter of which is controlled by CC1 (mod wheel) if you have the filter turned on. But the bindings aren't really flexible for everything yet.

Hopefully, I'll end up adding a more complete midi binding setup for all the controls.

What kinds of controls are you looking to use a second phone for, in particular?

Howard

A recent idea I wanted to

Post by Howard »

A recent idea I wanted to try... iphone & ipad attached by a bar (like a guitar) - one hand on the iphone controlling & looping the ipad that the other hand plays.