TJ and Piano Harmony MIDI STUDIO Pro

KingOfHarmony

TJ and Piano Harmony MIDI STUDIO Pro

Post by KingOfHarmony »

Love PIANO HARMONY PRO app with TJ!!! For those who are finding it a challenge to make your Chord Progressions more advance..this is the app for you! Especially if you are the only musician playing in a Church setting...or for any genre of music. I took a simple song or a hymn and utilized the melody notes to see what chords I can use to replace the basic Major, Minor Chords ( I-IV-V)etc... Listen to your Chord selections with your midi program over and over until you hear what you like; go to your Keyboard or Organ and replace your basic Chords with your new options. The PDF Tutorial is excellent!! What app has provided such detail instructions when you purchase an app? This is not just a music app....This is a Tutor at your fingertips at all times... I have tried Organ Plus..Prokeys and Thumbjam apps with the Piano Harmony app. I also have the Line 6 midi II midi interface..They all have their own advantages... There is something for everybody to choose from.

View the app and videos of PIANO HAARMONY PRO HERE

http://chordfinder.intuitwebsites.com/

The documentation is also on the website

thumbtrond

KingOfHarmony - you probably

Post by thumbtrond »

KingOfHarmony - you probably made this app... Haven't tried it, but the prices for in app purchases are outrageous. Come on..

thumbtrond

Seems like a huge rip off.

Post by thumbtrond »

Seems like a huge rip off.