Having to look at Thumbjam sideways

Scott Murrell

Having to look at Thumbjam sideways

Post by Scott Murrell »

I love the program it's one of the best if not the best music app I've bought. On my iPad I have to turn the program sideway due to my midi interface (Mobillizer 2) and usually the programs just revolve to be upright depending on how it's positioned. What am I doing wrogn with this, it doesn't reposition itself in the upright position it's just sideways...
Thanks,Scott

Jesse

That's correct, TJ does not

Post by Jesse »

That's correct, TJ does not support screen rotation right now. This was a decision made partly out of legacy reasons (for the iPhone version), and partially out of laziness to avoid having to redesign all the UI elements. However, with some of the changes I made to the iPad version in 2.0 this would be much easier to support. I would still maintain the notes along the long dimension of the ipad, but everything else could be rotated.

Scott Murrell

---Phew, I'm glad it was

Post by Scott Murrell »

---Phew, I'm glad it was ya'lls fault and not my stupidity! It's nto a real big deal but it'll be nice when it does rotate.
Scott
p.s.- you sold a Thumbjam to a Robert Pickett today...you're welcome! LOL

Scott Murrell

---It's been over a day and a

Post by Scott Murrell »

---It's been over a day and a half and this still isn't fixed, I'm pretty sure the world revolves around me so why do I have to suffer this indignity? Please resolve this atrocity post haste or I shall be forced to tell my wife and you don't want that!