ThumbJam and SoundPrismPro

Galaxyexplorer

ThumbJam and SoundPrismPro

Post by Galaxyexplorer »

Can i play ThumbJam with SoundPrismPro on iphone? I need to play some String Chords for my next track!
I appreciate much every advice ; )

Jesse

Yes, all you need to do it go

Post by Jesse »

Yes, all you need to do it go to Prefs->MIDI Control, and turn on Use CoreMidi. I believe SP will just send directly to the app, no need to turn on anything in the Midi Input connections down below. Let me know if that doesn't do it, and I'll doublecheck.

Galaxyexplorer

: - D Oh, thank you Jesse!

Post by Galaxyexplorer »

: - D Oh, thank you Jesse! Yes, it works fine if i turn on "core midi" and "active in background"! I'm a dumb i tryed every combination but not core midi ha ha ; ) That makes my day. I love the Strings (also the other instruments) in ThumbJam. There is no app outside with better. Thank's again for that great app. You did a genius job with it! Much respect!!!
Cheers!

Galaxyexplorer

Mmhhhh...but it doesn't

Post by Galaxyexplorer »

Mmhhhh...but it doesn't record?!? Any idea or i'm still a dumb ( i hope so!)

Jesse

No, sadly I neglected to let

Post by Jesse »

No, sadly I neglected to let recording continue when backgrounded. It will be in the next update... sorry!

Galaxyexplorer

Shit happens ; ) I can wait!

Post by Galaxyexplorer »

Shit happens ; ) I can wait! Still one of the best apps and i'm sure this app is the low latency king! (playing 6 polyphony chords fast in soundprism works better as in any other apps)! Looking forward and thank you for your great support!
Cheers!