Record From Mic

pj13

Record From Mic

Post by pj13 »

i have an ipod touch 4g and turned on this feature by accident and now can't turn it off. can someone please help? great app but this is very frustrating. thank you

mat

Are you sure it is really

Post by mat »

Are you sure it is really turned on? When you record and have a mic, "Record from Mic" appears on the top right corner, but it doesn't mean it is selected, you'll only record from mic by pressing it... Imay be wrong though because I don't have my iTouch with me right now...

pj13

i figured it out. i did have

Post by pj13 »

i figured it out. i did have it on by accident and when i was recording i was recording from the on board mic as opposed to the instruments. here us what i did.
i had accidentally turned on Quantize Start from the Loop Options Menu. path is such Loop>Settings>Quantize Start if Quantize Start is set to 'off', i can record instrument loops just fine, it Quantize Loop is set to 'on' it records from the onboard mic.

at least it works for what i want it to do now.

thank you for your reply.

best,
paco

Jesse

I can't reproduce this on my

Post by Jesse »

I can't reproduce this on my iPhone4, I wonder if it is related to the iPod touch 4g?

Is this happening on the first loop you record, or loops after that? Can you list exactly the steps you take when you are having the problem, including what you press and what you see on the screen immediately following that?