A woooow!!! and a request :)

Slavi

A woooow!!! and a request :)

Post by Slavi »

Hi Jesse,
Boy, you have created an incredibly addictive and intuitive app! :D
If I may make a suggestion, run to the patent office and make a claim on this control system because I can evision that very soon we will have a generation of new electronic instruments controlled in a ThumbJam style, via touch screen. This could be a beginning of the end for electronic keyboards. Don't let'em steal your invention! Call Steve Jobs and see if he wants to be the first one who will sell this new kind of musical instruments... ;)

That said, I would like to ask you if it is possible to give us a tab for a quick scale change. For example, when "Key Controls" is on, I can very quickly change the key while playing, with just one touch. It would be extremely useful if there was a set of buttons beneath for quick change of scale system. For example, I'm playing in blues minor and at some point I want to play a part in blues major without interrupting the playing. With just one touch. Don't know if I have expressed myself clearly enough...
It would be great if you could place 3-4 blank buttons for scale change, right under the 12 "Key change" butons, and let the user assign the desired scale systems to each button. What do you think, is it something that could be done?

This app rocks, I feel like a little kid - can't stop playing :)))
All the best,

Slavi

Jesse

Yes, that feature has been

Post by Jesse »

Yes, that feature has been requested before and the way you envision it is probably the way it will end up. A few slots for your choice of scales, saved in with your preset. Press and hold will set the current scale into that slot, and normal press will switch to it. Almost too easy :)

Slavi

Hi Jesse, thanks for the

Post by Slavi »

Hi Jesse, thanks for the reply.
Any idea about when will that feature arrive? :)