Manual?

Funkgravy

Manual?

Post by Funkgravy »

Hello! First and foremost I'd like to thank you for creating such an awesome App! Will there be some sort of manual available for download? I don't want to take you away from developing the app but it would be nice to have some documentation on all of the things this little Gem can do! Thanks again!

Jesse

After I push out this next

Post by Jesse »

After I push out this next release I will have some time to generate a users manual. Thanks for your patience!

Jesse

Agreed, there definitely is a

Post by Jesse »

Agreed, there definitely is a need for documentation. Short answers to your immediate questions:

To import and export audio files to and from your computer, go to Prefs->Wifi Transfer when you are on a wifi network. Enable the server, then point your we browser to the address shown there. The web page you get will let you upload and download instruments, samples, scales, loops, and sessions. There is some description about what kinds of files are accepted (for samples and loops you can upload a ZIP archive containing multiple audio files, or single audio files). Almost all uncompressed audio file formats are accepted (WAV, aiff, caf, etc) and even MP3s and AACs will also work, although I recommend the uncompressed. You will want 44.1kHz sampled files, loops can be mono or stereo, but samples will be treated as mono currently (although stereo files are accepted, the right channel is ignored).

Just a taste to get you started....