Thumbjam causing major Beatmaker sound problems

Dilnay

Thumbjam causing major Beatmaker sound problems

Post by Dilnay »

I don't know what is going on but ever since the OS4 upgrade, every time I open Beatmaker after I have used Thumbjam, the sounds on all my pads and saved songs in Beatmaker becomes muffled and distorted. What I end up having to do is switch off my Iphone and then turn it back on again in order for fix Beatmaker. This is totally unacceptable.

Thumbjam may not be a very expensive app and it is great to use, but it should not affect Beatmaker or any other app. Is anyone else having this problem? Can someone fix this please.

Dilnay

Thx for the reply Matt, I'm

Post by Dilnay »

Thx for the reply Matt, I'm going to try your suggestion when I get home tonite and I'll let everyone know how it turns out. I didn't know of the way you mentioned to completely kill an app. Hope it works. Thanks either way, for your help.

mat

Maybe stating the obvious,

Post by mat »

Maybe stating the obvious, but, have you really closed Thumbjam? As you're using ios4 apps aren't taken out of memory at shutdown until you 'kill' them manually in the fast start bar ( double click the home button and press the app icon until a red sign appears and then press the red sign, and it's done). Apps that are using a lot of memory and cpu obviously tend to conflict for their usage despite what Steeve Jobs is telling you about not having to worry about shutting down completely apps... By the way, this same annoying behavior allows for a cool interaction between apps: e.g. Playing ishred while having Thumbjam loops in the background...

Dilnay

Thanks Matt your suggestion

Post by Dilnay »

Thanks Matt your suggestion worked. So if any newbie is experiencing this problem too, just do what Matt suggested. I am a happy camper again.