Instruments Not Switching

jj_1080

Instruments Not Switching

Post by jj_1080 »

I noticed when utilizing midi that some instruments won't load when trying to switch them. For instance, when controlling TJ with Soundprism using the String Ensemble, when I change the instrument to the Muted Guitar, I still hear the String Ensemble.

Jesse

Does it have anything to do

Post by Jesse »

Does it have anything to do with midi? In TJ itself when you attempt to load muted guitar, can you actually play it in TJ? Or does it say it loaded but still sound like whatever was loaded before? If the latter, you might need to re-download the muted guitar instrument from Sound->Download Samples, as disappearing downloaded instruments has been an occasionally reported as a bug.

jj_1080

Looks like redownloading them

Post by jj_1080 »

Looks like redownloading them did the trick, I can now switch and play them with and without MIDI. Thanks!

Bob

I don't use midi but am

Post by Bob »

I don't use midi but am having the problem of switching to a new instrument but the prior one plays. Some times , although only one instrument is loaded, I get a sort of mixture of the two. Shall I download all the ones giving me a problem? It's more than one instrument.