Split screen going silent and other small bugs

Split screen going silent and other small bugs

Postby RoseRodent » Wed Apr 19, 2017 9:22 am

It's hard to tell from the forum if this has already been reported, but I have a variety of iPads in use with versions 2.4.2 to 2.5.2 and goodness knows which IOS version (school iPads, sigh) and have a collection of little bugs:

* When sitting idle for 10 minutes or more in 3 or 4 splits, the bottom split will go silent. It will start to work again if the app is force closed and restarted, but always goes off again if it's sitting idle in concerts and things.

*In a pattern I can't really get a handle on, sometimes the Change Instrument and Change Scale buttons will have "Done" at both sides of the top of the menu, instead of "Done" and "Edit". This is quite a big thing when I'm using them with people who are not very technology literate and/or have a learning disability.

*When changing from a saved Multi to a saved preset, the split on the screen does not automatically go away unless I have never used the instrument before, ever. Anything I have ever used, the split will automatically add when I load up the multi, but it will not go away when I load the single instrument preset. Again, this is quite difficult when people are panicking about using technology, when it doesn't do exactly the same thing on 6 iPads people tend to get less than calm about it.

*If I accidentally save multis with the "Keep scale/key" toggle on in the change instrument menu, the save is more likely to suffer from random gremlins when I go to load the multi back up again and don't get what I expected. Those gremlins are just like those described here viewtopic.php?f=12&t=292 So far so good if I save things without the toggle on, if I use the toggle, I'm going to start getting unexpected behaviour.

Love the app. :D

Return to Bug Reports