Arpeggio

mistajolly

Arpeggio

Post by mistajolly »

Are there any plans to add an arpeggio feature with the standard up down octave control and the ability to play single note chords?

Jesse

Yes, this will eventually get

Post by Jesse »

Yes, this will eventually get in there too.... both arpeggio and single touch chords.

Bob

Well, that would be

Post by Bob »

Well, that would be outstanding. I have to tell you that I'm up to 7 music create/record apps and none of them gets more use than TJ....not even close. I've had it about 9 months and there's still more to learn and do with it.

Yorizen

OK F I N E !!! But

Post by Yorizen »

OK F I N E !!! But please , when you will design this nice future option, try to custom-humanize the programming of it because most existing applications have a mechanical render especially for single touch chords. Once the notes have been defined by the user, maybe a customable play mode for sequenced events of arpeggio or layered notes of chords ( with different offset and velocity choice on a graphic model ) Is it too much lol ????

l.b

Mistajolly, I'm sure this is

Post by l.b »

Mistajolly, I'm sure this is not exactly what you're looking for, but check out the latest version of Magellan. I'm using the Arpeggiator and Chord modules in it to play Thumbjam (using core MIDI). It's not exactly the same as having it all in TJ but works just fine.

Bob

Little Midi Machine is a free

Post by Bob »

Little Midi Machine is a free app that you can use as a virtual input to play arpeggiated notes. If you don't have Magellan, Chordion is a less costly alternative with a simpler UI to trigger chords using virtual midi.