Want Soundfonts Support!!!

paradox148

Want Soundfonts Support!!!

Post by paradox148 »

I know that this has been requested before and I have replied to one of the posta previously, but I think this will add immensely to thumbjam's potential.

There are already literally thousands of them on the net, both for free and commercially. Why bother going through the process of having to painstakingly re-create each instruments again?

I know there are a lot of crappy soundfonts out there, but a well made one can offer top of the notch instrument sound, rivaling the commercial soundbanks on offer in the market. Moreover, proprietary instruments can be converted to the SF2 formats with various software, although sometimes a degree of control and flexibility has to be sacrificed. But until such time when the likes of Kontakt or Reason have been ported to iPhone, this is still pretty dang good.

Just think, adding Soundfonts support immediately allow thousands of sounds to be added to thumbjams! :)

paradox148

Thankyou Paul for the

Post by paradox148 »

Thankyou Paul for the suggestion. You are absolutely spot on: BS-16i is what I have been using for soundfonts especially when I need to use a piano keyboard. However, it is a pity that BS-16i does not play in the background and I would LOVE to be able to use TJ as the controller due to it's many fantastic features. :)

paradox148

YES! YES! THANKYOU PAUL!

Post by paradox148 »

YES! YES! THANKYOU PAUL! Woooooohooooo....... :)

Now if TJ would just add a Sharp/Flat button so I can play all notes within any scale.