iPhone X Compatibility?

Karmamole

iPhone X Compatibility?

Post by Karmamole »

Hi!

I love ThumbJam and have been using it since it was first released! I just bought an iPhone X and the app isn’t working. It loads, but it’s unresponsive to most clicks and most menus don’t display properly :(

Any chance a new update will resolve these issues?

I’d absolutely hate not to be able to use ThumbJam :(

Jesse

Re: iPhone X Compatibility?

Post by Jesse »

Sometimes this happens when you restore a new device from iCloud, you need to manually go and update the app to the latest version (App Store app, Purchased, find ThumbJam and update it). If it doesn't think it needs updating you will need to delete the app and reinstall it. Be sure to export any user recordings, instruments, or presets before you delete it though. Let me know if this solves it!

Karmamole

Post by Karmamole »

Oh! Good to know it's something I can resolve, but...

Is there any way to re-import everything if I delete the app? I mean - to retain the session files?

Jesse

Post by Jesse »

Yes, you can re-import stuff using the WiFi Transfer feature in the Prefs... the same way you may want to export it before you delete it (if you can!)

Karmamole

Post by Karmamole »

I'm being sneaky :) I'll export from my old Iphone 6 (which, wisely I haven't deleted things from yet until I'm sure 100% of everything is working on the X) - and re-import into Thumbjam on the new phone :)