Pitch bend

Bibleboy

Pitch bend

Post by Bibleboy »

Hi;
I am having a blast with TJ.
I play midi guitar, and I have been able to enjoy some great sounds. This ap is perfect for a midi guitarist.
I would like to see the pitch bend taken to 24 half steps so I can enjoy the sounds even more.
At 12 hs I can not play my guitar the way a guitar player plays normally, i.e. slides up or down to a fifth, lets say from e to b on the second string will get you a g slightly sharp. String bends are weak and not full, hammer ons give partial tones, same with pull offs, and my trem bar does not operate correctly.
in other aps with pitch bend range set to 24, like Sample Wiz, Music Studio and all of my DAW progs that go to 24, I can play just like I do normally. I can even do all this on a piano patch.
This is my request..not mine alone, but with the tech available now, GR55 and some new stuff coming out early next year by a major player in putting together the Axon system, there will be lots more of us. (About 2700 members in my midi guitar yahoo group who are always looking for that extra something)
I hope this can be done soon, as I am starting back into recording, and it would be a great tool to have in my recording toolbox, and it would be sooo cool to use all this LIVE.
Thanks for the ap and the great sounds;
Ian

Jesse

Yeah, I'll make it adjustable

Post by Jesse »

Yeah, I'll make it adjustable up to 24 semitones right now.

I assume you are using the Omni input option, which you've found should be friendly to midi guitarists since it maintains everything (pitchbend, etc) per-channel correctly. It would be great if you could do some kind of video demo of using TJ with a MIDI guitar (once I update it for you) that you could post to your group.

Bibleboy

Great!!! Yes, I did use the

Post by Bibleboy »

Great!!!
Yes, I did use the Omni option, and all went well.
I will look into making a video for the group, as of yet I have not ever done one, but I will be happy to give it a go.
Thanks;
Ian

guitarchitect

Hey Bibleboy, Could you post

Post by guitarchitect »

Hey Bibleboy,
Could you post a link to your midi guitar yahoo group? I'd like to join.
And what midi guitar setup are you using with TJ?
Thx

Bibleboy

Here is the link for the midi

Post by Bibleboy »

Here is the link for the midi guitar group:
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/midiguitar/join

I am using a GR55 at this time.
Blessings;
Ian