Reverb per-track, like the delay?

jorgren

Reverb per-track, like the delay?

Post by jorgren »

I find that when I enable reverb, it affects all the tracks. This is unlike the delay, which affects only the current track. I would strongly prefer reverb to affect only the current track.

Thanks
Joe

Jesse

Yep, per-loop reverb sends

Post by Jesse »

Yep, per-loop reverb sends are implemented for the next version. Reverb is naturally a bus effect, so this is the proper way to handle it. That way, tracks that need it get some of their signal sent to the reverb, others none at all. It defaults to the reverb level of the instrument at the time you recorded the loop. You'll be able to then modify the reverb send level in the mixer for each track.

jorgren

Perfect! By the way, it seems

Post by jorgren »

Perfect!

By the way, it seems when I copy a loop to the clipboard, it only copies the dry signal. Can that be changed?

Thanks.

Jesse

Like you found, delay is

Post by Jesse »

Like you found, delay is recorded with the loop, reverb is not, since it is a bus effect. It would be possible to re-render the loop with reverb, but the tail would likely junk because it is cut off (delay has the same issue, but oh well). It's probably an option that won't make it in soon, *but* the session record does capture the reverb and in the next version will be quantized to the loop start/ends.