Split the X-axis for more notes Option

Soulwire

Split the X-axis for more notes Option

Post by Soulwire »

First thing I have to say is that this app is exactly what I've been waiting for. Incredible!

Now my request is to have a setting to be able to split the left and right side X-axis to play different notes. It would be an awesome option for those that don't need x-axis pan. I'd really like to be able to expand the notes so I don't accidentally hit the wrong ones - but then the number of playable notes are limited of course. Splitting the X-axis in half would be perfect!

Jesse

Good idea, I assume you just

Post by Jesse »

Good idea, I assume you just mean a split in note range, right? Future plans (especially with iPad in mind) are to also allow multiple instrument loaded on split screens.

Soulwire

Yeah man.. I'm almost

Post by Soulwire »

Yeah man.. I'm almost considering getting the iPad just for this. Haha.

Split in note range? I believe so but on left/right side of the iPhone.

What I mean to say is this. Let's say I hold the iPhone. My right thumb can hit one range of notes while my left thumb can hit another range. So basically it's split in half. I know that would turn the X-axis Pan off, but then I can zoom in and have an easier time hitting the right notes while still having a great range. :)

I'm totally down if you decide to add extras and make then in-app purchases. I would have paid $20 for this one.

Jesse

Just implemented your

Post by Jesse »

Just implemented your requested split screen support for the next release.

And having tried it now, I recommend that you should get an iPad just for TJ :)

Soulwire

Actually, I just bought one.

Post by Soulwire »

Actually, I just bought one.

I'm doing a live performance in 2 1/2 weeks and will be using your Thumbpad program to perform some of it(in addition to my acoustic guitar, electric guitar, electronic guitar, keyboard and synths...)

Can't wait for the new edition.