I know it's not the right time for any demand

mat

I know it's not the right time for any demand

Post by mat »

But, Jesse, wouldn't it be possible when wanting to copy a loop to another app, to put on top of the loop list the current loopset (saved or not). I'm currently using it a lot to tweak then reimport loops in and out Thumbjam and it's sometimes a pain to search for the loopset in the long list, sometimes only to find you haven't saved it instead of having the current loops on top of that list unabling you to pick up whichever loop you just created and want to copy...

Anyway, best of luck on finishing the version, thanks again for your hard work on this wonderful piece of software.

jorgren

I concur with Mat

Post by jorgren »

I concur with Mat

Jesse

Sounds good to me. The next

Post by Jesse »

Sounds good to me. The next version will also let you mixdown all active loops to a single saved loop, for export or Copy/Paste as well.

raketemensch

Will this be with effects

Post by raketemensch »

Will this be with effects intact as well?

Jesse

Yes, I think it should

Post by Jesse »

Yes, I think it should probably render with reverb in that case, because you may have had a custom set of reverb send settings for the loops which would be impossible to reproduce in another app. I'll have to be careful and fade the tail at the end to avoid clicks.

mat

Jesse, wouldn't fading the

Post by mat »

Jesse,

wouldn't fading the tail be a problem sometimes? I mean what if the end is important as it is? Well, the idea of having a possibility to render loops with a kind of automated session record is great ... Maybe (as usual) making things optional (either reverb rendering and tail fading or no reverb at render and keeping things intact) and/or offering a multiple bar rendering (I mean multiple turns of the longest loop in the set just as when audio copying but at rendering time) would be needed... BTW is the old request of mixdown of active loops (not for rendering/export, just to merge inside the app, hence probably without reverb applied...) we discussed here some times ago still planned?

Great news anyway, can't wait.

Jesse

I suppose I'll have to make

Post by Jesse »

I suppose I'll have to make reverb rendering an option too. Would you like to see the loop mixdown have the option of replacing the existing loops, vs just adding it then muting the others, vs only showing up in the Loops list for later loading. Currently only the last of those is implemented here.

mat

Well, the mixdown and replace

Post by mat »

Well, the mixdown and replace option would be great, I don't think the adding and muting would be needed, but that's just me. Do you remember the interface idea we discussed in my first mixdown request? I think this one was great...

Thanks again for all the great additions!