ThumbJam in iOS 7: bug with VoiceOver

SienaT

ThumbJam in iOS 7: bug with VoiceOver

Post by SienaT »

Hi all,

When testing out ThumbJam in iOS 7 on my iPad Mini and on my iPhone 5, I've noticed that there is a bug with the Voiceover focus not staying where I move it, thus not allowing me to double tap on certain buttons. Also, when I double tap on certain buttons such as the Sound button for example, with Vouceover on, it seems to activate items within the Sound category that I don't want. Wondering if other Voiceover users out there are experiencing the same issue?

Thanks,

Siena.

SienaT

Hi all, Just wanted to give

Post by SienaT »

Hi all,

Just wanted to give you guys a quick update. I tested out ThumbJam with Voiceover as of iOS 7.1. I am still having problems when I use the Voiceover gestures in ThumbJam; i.e. the VO focus does not stay where I move it when I double tap. However, when I use the app with Voiceover and my bluetooth keyboard, it works perfectly fine, no problems with the VO focus. So, I would strongly suggest that you use a Braille display or a bluetooth keyboard when using ThumbJam with Voiceover, at least for now. Hope this is of help to you guys! :)

Take care,

Siena.